Fresh from a four day Bank Holiday break I couldn?t wait to get back to my daily fix of celebrity gossip. Dominating the press still is Cheryl Cole; who continues to break out a fabulous new ?I?m doing fine? outfit every day. The latest snap shots of Cheryl forced the ALoL office in a raging debate often avoided by women for fear of shame and disapproval. So the question is - if your man cheats do you forgive him or kick him to the kerb?
The ALoL was completely divided obviously, with some sheepishly admitting they would stand by their man whilst others said they would be packing his bags! But can all be forgiven and forgotten? Leaked news of the Cheryl v Ashley spat says that Cheryl?s sudden rise to stardom beyond Girls Aloud was to blame. But in a modern life can we really blame a successful career as an excuse to cheat? Fair enough moving in the mother-in-law wouldn?t have made life in the Cole household anything like the Walton?s; but if Ashley couldn?t stomach that his wife was becoming a national treasure there is no doubt in the ALoL office she is better off without him.
So, would you forgive a cheating partner? Only time will tell if Cheryl will do the same...
Picture courtesy of David Dyson and Daily Mail.
- Rainbow Bright or Granny chic?
- Peaches Geldof's baby
- Spring in full swing
- Pirelli 2011
- Sweet fantasy
- Marion Cotillard for Miss Dior 2011 A/W Handbag Campaign
- You can make money with Anna Lou
- Kate Moss / Longchamp AW11
- Adidas by Helen Benigson
- Happy Birthday Lady Di
- Fancy a lick?
- Happiness for Eliza Doolittle
- Lily Allen is pregnant
- Hungry anyone?
- Kate's debut royal appointment
- In the PRESS over the last month
- Fun and fabulous
- 50 pictures of abandoned leather sofas.
- Eliza Dolittle in Anna Lou jewellery
- Giuseppe Zanotti dreams
- Burberry Brights Campaign
- Get the Taylor Swift look
- Karl's obsessed with Diet Coke
- The Times Magazine
- Galliano arrested...Or is this a PR stunt for Paris Fashion Week?
- My husband isnt the only stud I allow in my bedroom!
- Loves me, loves me not, loves me, loves me not.....
- Kissy new necklaces
- R.I.P little baby
- New Disney collection - have your say
- SNEAK PREVIEW - A/W bangles
- A very important date with Alice in Wonderland
- Anna Lou's Guide to Accessorising
- Welcome to the Anna Lou Blog...
Subscribe to Updates
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (4)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (6)
- February 2011 (7)
- 2011 (42)
- 2010 (146)