FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 2010
A girl can dream and with that in mind I have come up with an ultimate wish-list of things I would love to buy this month. If only money were no object I would be hailing a taxi to the nearest high street right away. Feel free to purchase any one of these lovelies for me and you?ll be my BFFL (best friend for life!).Click here to read more
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2010
Check out my favourite things in the world of Anna Lou this week and the things dropping below the office gossip mill... Going up: Sue Sylvester: The UK has gone Glee (E4, Mondays) crazy. Though let?s face it ? anything that was going to combine the sunshine-y goodness of High School Musical, with the ?who?s the baby daddy?? drama of a daytime American soap and the adorable outfits of an Obsessive Compulsive Student Councillor ?was going to be a hit.Click here to read more
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010
Like presents at Christmas and chocolate eggs at Easter, a new fashion season inevitably means new trends. Not surprisingly, we couldn?t be more excited for the arrival of a new season; which equals lots of retail therapy! Inspired by Vogue's trend report SS10 we have created these fabulous trend collages to show off the best fashion has to offer with a touch of Anna Lou of course!.Click here to read more
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2010
On Saturday I was invited by the lovely people at Disney to a tea party and private screening of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland hosted by Alice Temperley at the gorgeous Soho Hotel. Next month my Anna Lou of London for Disney collection will be launched and it was a chance to give the top fashion press and fashionistas alike a sneak peek of the collection, alongside other Alice in Wonderland collaborations by Stella McCartney, Tom Binns and of course the Alice by Alice Temperley range that too was inspired by Lewis Carroll's heroine.Click here to read more
FRIDAY, APRIL 9, 2010
I am totally in love with Miu Miu's S/S 2010 collection. The prints, colours and dresses are a dream. And the shoes. Have you seen anything more lovely than these satin platforms dotted with swallows? I will ignore the price tag and the fact I will spill a drink on them or step in a puddle as soon as I put them on.Click here to read more
- Rainbow Bright or Granny chic?
- Peaches Geldof's baby
- Spring in full swing
- Pirelli 2011
- Sweet fantasy
- Marion Cotillard for Miss Dior 2011 A/W Handbag Campaign
- You can make money with Anna Lou
- Kate Moss / Longchamp AW11
- Adidas by Helen Benigson
- Happy Birthday Lady Di
- Fancy a lick?
- Happiness for Eliza Doolittle
- Lily Allen is pregnant
- Hungry anyone?
- Kate's debut royal appointment
- In the PRESS over the last month
- Fun and fabulous
- 50 pictures of abandoned leather sofas.
- Eliza Dolittle in Anna Lou jewellery
- Giuseppe Zanotti dreams
- Burberry Brights Campaign
- Get the Taylor Swift look
- Karl's obsessed with Diet Coke
- The Times Magazine
- Galliano arrested...Or is this a PR stunt for Paris Fashion Week?
- My husband isnt the only stud I allow in my bedroom!
- Loves me, loves me not, loves me, loves me not.....
- Kissy new necklaces
- R.I.P little baby
- New Disney collection - have your say
- SNEAK PREVIEW - A/W bangles
- A very important date with Alice in Wonderland
- Anna Lou's Guide to Accessorising
- Welcome to the Anna Lou Blog...
Subscribe to Updates
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (4)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (6)
- February 2011 (7)
- 2011 (42)
- 2010 (146)