Karl Lagerfeld, who reportedly lost 90 pounds by consuming only Diet Coke and steamed vegetables and has been known to employ Diet Coke butlers, is now popping up on a series of limited-edition bottles after the success of his collaboration with Diet Coke last year, his favorite zero-calorie treat. A silhouetted Lagerfeld in profile and scripted signature adorn the white, pink, and black packaging — a collectable available at Galeries Lafayette and Colette as a limited-edition boxed version of the bottle, with matching bottle opener, priced from £45
Karl Lagerfeld said, “I loved what we did last year but I will love 2011 even more. I’m delighted about this collaboration. It’s exciting for me because I love the idea and as everybody knows, I drink Diet Coke and nothing else, night and day. It was pure pleasure to do a campaign with people I like and for a product I love.” The bottles will be available to purchase from this June.
- Rainbow Bright or Granny chic?
- Peaches Geldof's baby
- Spring in full swing
- Pirelli 2011
- Sweet fantasy
- Marion Cotillard for Miss Dior 2011 A/W Handbag Campaign
- You can make money with Anna Lou
- Kate Moss / Longchamp AW11
- Adidas by Helen Benigson
- Happy Birthday Lady Di
- Fancy a lick?
- Happiness for Eliza Doolittle
- Lily Allen is pregnant
- Hungry anyone?
- Kate's debut royal appointment
- In the PRESS over the last month
- Fun and fabulous
- 50 pictures of abandoned leather sofas.
- Eliza Dolittle in Anna Lou jewellery
- Giuseppe Zanotti dreams
- Burberry Brights Campaign
- Get the Taylor Swift look
- Karl's obsessed with Diet Coke
- The Times Magazine
- Galliano arrested...Or is this a PR stunt for Paris Fashion Week?
- My husband isnt the only stud I allow in my bedroom!
- Loves me, loves me not, loves me, loves me not.....
- Kissy new necklaces
- R.I.P little baby
- New Disney collection - have your say
- SNEAK PREVIEW - A/W bangles
- A very important date with Alice in Wonderland
- Anna Lou's Guide to Accessorising
- Welcome to the Anna Lou Blog...
Subscribe to Updates
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (4)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (6)
- February 2011 (7)
- 2011 (42)
- 2010 (146)