What a naughty boy!
Fashion icon John Galliano, head of Christian Dior has been arrested for making anti-Semitic remarks to a couple in a Paris cafe.
He had supposedly been drinking heavily in a local bar yesterday evening when he began verbally abusing this couple which was in front of dozens of people in a busy covered terrace.
The police arrived quickly and managed to break up the disturbance. Galliano, who has been chief designer at Christian Dior since 1996, was briefly arrested and then released pending charges for assault.
Galliano, who was born in Gibraltar and then brought up in South London, and he is often seen in the bars and café of the Marais.
This is all he needs now if this isnt a PR stunt as he is currently preparing the Christian Dior Autumn/Winter 2011 collection which will be shown at Paris Fashion Week on March 4th.
I wonder what his friends, Kylie Minogue, for who he has designed clothes for tours and Madonna has also visited him regularly in Paris will think?! And he's apparently a possibility to design Kate Moss' wedding dress
- Rainbow Bright or Granny chic?
- Peaches Geldof's baby
- Spring in full swing
- Pirelli 2011
- Sweet fantasy
- Marion Cotillard for Miss Dior 2011 A/W Handbag Campaign
- You can make money with Anna Lou
- Kate Moss / Longchamp AW11
- Adidas by Helen Benigson
- Happy Birthday Lady Di
- Fancy a lick?
- Happiness for Eliza Doolittle
- Lily Allen is pregnant
- Hungry anyone?
- Kate's debut royal appointment
- In the PRESS over the last month
- Fun and fabulous
- 50 pictures of abandoned leather sofas.
- Eliza Dolittle in Anna Lou jewellery
- Giuseppe Zanotti dreams
- Burberry Brights Campaign
- Get the Taylor Swift look
- Karl's obsessed with Diet Coke
- The Times Magazine
- Galliano arrested...Or is this a PR stunt for Paris Fashion Week?
- My husband isnt the only stud I allow in my bedroom!
- Loves me, loves me not, loves me, loves me not.....
- Kissy new necklaces
- R.I.P little baby
- New Disney collection - have your say
- SNEAK PREVIEW - A/W bangles
- A very important date with Alice in Wonderland
- Anna Lou's Guide to Accessorising
- Welcome to the Anna Lou Blog...
Subscribe to Updates
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (4)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (6)
- February 2011 (7)
- 2011 (42)
- 2010 (146)