Do you dream of achieving the ALOL exceptional accessorising status? Are you able to pull off a totally original and fabulous look under any circumstances?
A true ALOL girl is someone who appreciates the importance of accessories. Even if you are on a budget, you can still indulge your fashion accessory needs. The beauty of accessories is that they can be used again and again with multiple outfits in many different ways. Dress them up and dress them down, it takes an ALOL girl to really ?work? her accessories!
If you want to be a true ALOL lady then here are a few rules to start with:
- Think about what your natural style is like. A true ALOL girl is stylish and her fashion sense is inspired by a range of different concepts including dreams, fantasy, fairytale, Japanese streets, vintage, flea markets to name but a few.
- Anna Lou is always original. A true ALOL girl is willing to try something new! Look different to all your friends. Be yourself and never be afraid to experiment with your look.
- How much money do you have? An ALOL girl is a smart fashionista who manages to work a different look at all times even if she is on a budget!
- Make the most of the accessories you have and be confident in your choices.
So start shopping now and accessorise in true Anna Lou style!
- Rainbow Bright or Granny chic?
- Peaches Geldof's baby
- Spring in full swing
- Pirelli 2011
- Sweet fantasy
- Marion Cotillard for Miss Dior 2011 A/W Handbag Campaign
- You can make money with Anna Lou
- Kate Moss / Longchamp AW11
- Adidas by Helen Benigson
- Happy Birthday Lady Di
- Fancy a lick?
- Happiness for Eliza Doolittle
- Lily Allen is pregnant
- Hungry anyone?
- Kate's debut royal appointment
- In the PRESS over the last month
- Fun and fabulous
- 50 pictures of abandoned leather sofas.
- Eliza Dolittle in Anna Lou jewellery
- Giuseppe Zanotti dreams
- Burberry Brights Campaign
- Get the Taylor Swift look
- Karl's obsessed with Diet Coke
- The Times Magazine
- Galliano arrested...Or is this a PR stunt for Paris Fashion Week?
- My husband isnt the only stud I allow in my bedroom!
- Loves me, loves me not, loves me, loves me not.....
- Kissy new necklaces
- R.I.P little baby
- New Disney collection - have your say
- SNEAK PREVIEW - A/W bangles
- A very important date with Alice in Wonderland
- Anna Lou's Guide to Accessorising
- Welcome to the Anna Lou Blog...
Subscribe to Updates
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (4)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (6)
- February 2011 (7)
- 2011 (42)
- 2010 (146)